BEFORE registering, please note: This class may need to be rescheduled, again, depending on whether or not the physical studio has the all-clear to be open. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Reiki Level I Training at Jai Dee with Nicole West
May 23rd from 9:30 – 5:30
$150 – Register Below: Cost includes a manual, Reiki I Attunement, and a certificate upon completion of this course.
Reiki is an ancient healing system that originated in Tibet over 2500 years ago. The system
was revived in the 1800s in Japan and then brought to the US. The Japanese meaning of “Rei”
is universal essence, and “Ki” is life force. Reiki is a gentle “hands-on” healing method that
generates deep relaxation and reduces feelings of stress in the body. We live in a fast-paced
world and often are in a constant state of stress, where our body does not have time to rest and
digest. This can inhibit the flow of Ki (energy) that circulates throughout our body causing
energetic depletion, blockages or even excess energy. Over time, this can lead to pain and
discomfort in our physical and mental/ emotional bodies. The art of Reiki is to channel a higher
vibrational energy into all aspects of our BEing for deep relaxation and healing. In Reiki I
training, participants will learn how to channel Reiki for self-healing and working with others,
including our environment, pets, and plants.
- A Reiki Level I Attunement- an initiation into the Reiki healing system that opens the energy
centers to increase energy flow into the body.
- The history of Reiki and an overview of all levels of the healing system.
- Introduction to energy healing and learning (remembering) how to channel Ki for self-healing
and for others.
- Overview of the subtle anatomy of the body.
- Strengthening intuition and perception of healing energy.
- First-degree energy exercises- centering, grounding, modulating your own energy, and
sensing energy with your hands.
- Receive and give a Reiki session.
Prerequisite: There are no prerequisites for Reiki level I.