REIKI I TRAINING
Reiki Level I training at Jai Dee is proffered under the excellent supervision of our owner/practitioner Michelle Aalbers, RTT, RYT(500), CZT, and Reiki Master.
Reiki is an ancient healing system that originated in Tibet over 2500 years ago. The system was revived in the 1800s in Japan and then brought to the US. The Japanese meaning of “Rei” is universal essence, and “Ki” is life force. Reiki is a gentle “hands-on” healing method that generates deep relaxation and reduces feelings of stress in the body. We live in a fast-paced world and often are in a constant state of stress, where our body does not have time to rest and digest. This can inhibit the flow of Ki (energy) that circulates throughout our body causing energetic depletion, blockages, or even excess energy. Over time, this can lead to pain and discomfort in our physical and mental/ emotional bodies. The art of Reiki is to channel higher vibrational energy into all aspects of our BEing for deep relaxation and healing. In Reiki I training, participants will learn how to channel Reiki for self-healing and working with others, including our environment, pets, and plants.
Use the button below to register. Contact us with inquiries.
Cost includes a manual, Reiki I Attunement, and a certificate upon completion of this course.
April 18th and 19th.
5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
● A Reiki Level I Attunement- an initiation into the Reiki healing system that opens the energy centers to increase energy flow into the body.
● The history of Reiki and an overview of all levels of the healing system.
● Introduction to energy healing and learning (remembering) how to channel Ki for self-healing and for others.
● Overview of the subtle anatomy of the body.
● Strengthening intuition and perception of healing energy.
● First-degree energy exercises- centering, grounding, modulating your own energy, and sensing energy with your hands.
● Receive and give a Reiki session.
There are no prerequisites for Reiki Level I.
Michelle Aalbers, owner & operator of Jai Dee, is a Registered Thai Therapist (RTT), Reiki Master, yoga teacher (RYT 500), and a Certified Zentangle Teacher (CZT). She is committed to helping people go within to find their own healing for their highest potential. Michelle has a passion for learning and helping others which have led her to complementary studies such as Thai herbal compress, foot reflexology, Chi Nei Tsang, restorative yoga, and aromatherapy. She strives to provide sessions and classes that meet the needs and exceed the expectations of her clients. Offerings are a sharing of energies and healing from a loving place with the highest intentions.