REIKI II TRAINING
Reiki Level II training at Jai Dee is proffered under the excellent supervision of our owner/practitioner Michelle Aalbers, RTT, RYT(500), CZT, and Reiki Master.
Reiki is an ancient healing system that originated in Tibet over 2500 years ago. The system was revived in the 1800s in Japan and then brought to the US. The Japanese meaning of “Rei” is universal essence, and “Ki” is life force. Reiki is a gentle “hands-on” healing method that generates deep relaxation and reduces feelings of stress in the body. We live in a fast-paced world and often are in a constant state of stress, making it difficult for our bodies to fully rest, reset, and heal. Stress can inhibit the flow of Ki (energy) that circulates throughout our body causing energetic depletion, blockages, or even excess energy. Over time, this can lead to pain and discomfort in our physical, mental, and emotional bodies. The art of Reiki is to channel higher vibrational energy into all aspects of Self for deep relaxation and healing. In Usui Reiki, Reiki II is called Okuden, which means “the mystery teachings”. In these teachings, we are introduced to the first three symbols of the healing system. We learn the meaning of each symbol, and how to incorporate them into self-healing sessions, and working with others. Reiki II is considered to be the level for becoming a practitioner, facilitating Reiki healing for others.
Use the button below to register. Contact us with inquiries.
Cost includes a manual, Reiki II Attunement, and a certificate upon completion of this course.
Jai Dee in Osseo, MN
Aug 7th and 8th
5:00 PM - 8:30 PM
● A Reiki Level II Attunement
● Learning the first three symbols of Usui Reiki, the meaning, and how to incorporate them into Reiki sessions.
● Creating 60 minute Reiki sessions for others, having the understanding of how to begin and end a session.
● Distance healing. Learning how to send Reiki to the past, present, and future.
● Second-degree Japanese healing techniques
● Anatomy and physiology for Reiki practitioners
● Ethics and standards of practice for Reiki practitioners
● Support in developing your perception and intuition, learning more about yourself as a healing practitioner.
The completion of Reiki Level I.
Michelle Aalbers, owner & operator of Jai Dee, is a Registered Thai Therapist (RTT), Reiki Master, yoga teacher (RYT 500), and a Certified Zentangle Teacher (CZT). She is committed to helping people go within to find their own healing for their highest potential. Michelle has a passion for learning and helping others which has led her to complementary studies such as Thai herbal compress, foot reflexology, Chi Nei Tsang, restorative yoga, and aromatherapy. She strives to provide sessions and classes that meet the needs and exceed the expectations of her clients. Offerings are a sharing of energies and healing from a loving place with the highest intentions.